At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 23,000
- 17-bed ED
- Kid-Friendly Emergency Department
- Cerner EMR System
- 50-bed acute care facility
- Accredited Chest Pain and Primary Stroke Center
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Known as the “City of Trees,” Woodland is on the western outskirts of Sacramento. Located near the State Capital, UC Davis and just 2 hours from Lake Tahoe, Woodland offers affordable living in a friendly, safe, and caring community with a variety of sports and recreation options.