At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ED Volume: 25,000
- 23-bed department
- Specialty Call Panel includes nephrology, cardiology, pulmonology, urology, ortho, ENT, GYN, hematology/oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, podiatry, hospitalist and intensivist
- Sonosite Turbo Ultrasound Machine
- Chronic Pain Management Program
- “Pediatric Qualified” ER distinction
- Primary Stroke Center Certification
- EPIC EMR System
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Vallejo is situated midway between San Francisco and Sacramento. Solano County is home to rolling hillsides, waterfronts and fertile farmland. County residents can enjoy day trips to the San Francisco Bay area, the coast, Lake Tahoe region and the Napa and Sonoma Valleys. Activities include hiking, wine tasting, mountain and road biking, skiing/snowboarding, most water sports, fishing and river rafting.