This job is archived
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- Emergency Medicine PA/NP experience required – minimum of 1-2 years preferred
- ED Volume: 26,000
- 15% admission rate
- New 24-bed ED with dedicated Radiology Room
- EMS Base Station for Western Slope of El Dorado County
- Emergency Department Medical Director serves on the California State EMS Commission
- 125-bed Level III Trauma Center
- Primary Stroke Center
Placerville is a charming California Gold Rush town located between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe, which also places it within easy distance to Napa Valley, San Francisco and the Coast. Placerville is rich in beauty and diversity, an attraction to most modern lifestyles. In Placerville, one can find a small-town ambiance with all the amenities of the big city life.
Placerville offers a wealth of activities, including premier wine tasting at local wineries reminiscent of the Tuscan wineries. The area provides the opportunity for scenic bicycle tours of the Sierra Foothills and El Dorado National Forest or off-roading at the world-renowned Rubicon Trail, a 22-mile long route beginning in Georgetown and ending in Lake Tahoe. Residents can look forward to picnicking on beautiful Apple Hill, whitewater rafting down the south fork of the American River, or skiing and snowboarding just 45 minutes away at Lake Tahoe's outstanding resorts. Discover charming shops and fine dining in downtown Placerville, and step back in time when visiting the Gold Rush Era. All this and much more inspire many Californians to call this city home.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group