Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Exceptional Opportunity available for an experienced Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care Physician Assistant 1 Hour from Seattle. Our client in Washington State is looking for confident providers, who enjoy working autonomously. Someone who is flexible, can change gears at the flip of a switch. Someone who likes to be on the go. This position is for you! Full time, permanent position with competitive compensation and benefits. Flexible work schedule. 100% Autonomous. If you are interested in hearing more about this, or any other opportunities we have available nationwide, please call Judi Triana [Register to View]
, or send your resume, in strict confidence to [Register to View]
Please Reference JOB-2688002
- Physician Assistant 1 Hour from Seattle
- Experienced Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care Nurse Practitioners
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- Competitive Salary and Compensation Package
- Work Autonomously
- Flexible Schedule
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...