PEPA seeking a LEAD Board Certified Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine experience for a full-time employed position to staff our facility at Our Lady of the Angels Hospital in Bogalusa, LA. OLOA is small enough to maintain a true sense of family, but large enough to offer a variety of choices and will provide you with the latest technology available. A complete remodel of the existing Emergency Department space and much more to consider. Must have at least one year of direct clinical experience working in the emergency department and prior leadership experience is required.
Our Lady of the Angels Hospital is located in Washington Parish, Louisiana, one of the most scenic rural parishes in the state --our beautiful countryside of rolling hills, pine forests, farms, waterways, and rural back roads! We invite you to fish, hunt, canoe, "tube," and drive our Scenic Byways of Highways 10 & 21 and points beyond and in between. Good food, festivals, local heritage, and the largest free fair in the nation are just some of the offerings in our little corner of the state or the "toe of the boot".
Join our team of emergency medicine providers:
- An advanced trauma bay
- A dedicated decontamination are
- All-new medical equipment featuring the latest technological advancement
- A waiting area four-times larger than the previous space
- 24 hours of physician coverage per day
- 12-hour shifts
- 24 hours of mid-level provider coverage
- Excellent transfer protocol with St. Tammany Parish Hospital, Covington, LA
- Most major specialty back up
- Active LA medical license
- Active and unrestricted DEA and state narcotics license
Louisiana Highways 10 and 21 intersect at Bogalusa. One hour drive to New Orleans, via Lake Pontchartrain Causeway. From outdoor adventures and culinary experiences to cultured cities and picturesque towns, there’s never a shortage of things to do in Louisiana. Louisianians can always find a reason to celebrate. Throughout the year, music, food, history and holidays inspire more than 400 Louisiana festivals and events of all sizes occurring throughout the state and each one is an opportunity to feed your soul.