This job is archived
Seeking Experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner.
At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise.
Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. That’s because, as the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.Hospital
- 16-bed freestanding ED
- Additional 2 bay fast track area with its own internal waiting room utilized on high volume days
- Located in suburb of Charlotte, NC
- All specialties available for back up
- Interventional Cardiology is available 24/7
- ED Volume: 35,000
- 5% admission rate
- Broad patient pathology, moderate acuity
- Radiology & CT available 24 hours per day. All studies are reviewed on the Stentor PACS system with a viewing station available at the physician desk.
- Advanced new EMR fully integrates ED with hospital and allows easy review of records from all other CMC hospital and clinics
- Transfers are 10 minutes by ground to Carolinas HealthCare System – NorthEast
- APP providers in the Department
Conveniently located in a suburb of Charlotte, Cabarrus County is one of the fastest growing communities in North Carolina. The Charlotte metropolitan area is located on the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, about 3 hours from the Atlantic Ocean. Charlotte is situated halfway between Raleigh, North Carolina and Atlanta, Georgia.
Charlotte is just minutes from Charlotte Douglas International Airport. An easy drive will take you to Uptown Charlotte, home to the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets and a myriad of cultural events. Charlotte is also a major racing hub. Lowe’s Motor Speedway is one of the busiest in the country and one of the finest NASCAR facilities in the U.S.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401 (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group