A growing Medical Center in the Northeastern part of West Virginia is in need of an NP/PA to join their ER team. Please see below for details. If interested, please refer to Job ID #47135.
- You will be working (3) 10 hour shifts per week
- Hours will typically be 11am-9pm
- You will be rotating weekends/holidays between providers
- Main duties will include, admissions/discharges, suturing/splinting, rounding
- For new graduates, please have ties to West Virginia and direct RN experience in Emergency Medicine
- Loan repayment options, excellent health coverage, PTO, CME and more!
- Board certified new graduates may apply
- You will receive a competitive salary and full benefits
- Located in a quaint town, close to the VA, MD and PA borders!