This job is archived
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
- Experienced ED/UCC Physician Assistants
- Current national certification and DEA required. Current state license and ACLS a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Pomona Valley Hospital – Pomona, California
- Acute care, not-for-profit, teaching hospital serving Eastern Los Angeles and Western San Bernardino Counties
- The ED is a Paramedic Receiving Center with Chest and Pain and Stroke Center Designations as well as Emergency Department Accepting Pediatrics (EDAP)
- Annual patient volume of 79,900 with 46 ED beds
- Excellent Southern California weather; warmer summers and mild winters
- The amenities of the surrounding cities: Disneyland, the LA County Fair, and much more!
- High-quality educational centers and many artistic recreational opportunities combine to offer an outstanding quality of life
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!