Northern California - Close to Yosemite National Park
$170,000 Annual Income plus Full Benefits
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to practice in heart of California, right outside of Yosemite National Park! The incoming Nurse Practitioner will join a tenured team of Emergency Medicine physicians and Advanced Practice Clinicians that split their time between Rapid Care and and the Emergency Department.
• Employed Nurse Practitioner position with an established medical group that has been providing care for the communities in the Sierra Nevada Foothills for the last 30 years
• Flexible four-day work week (10-hour shifts) split between Rapid Care and Emergency Department (Fast Track)
• Manageable patient volumes - average three patients per hour in Rapid Care and treat lower acuity cases in the ED
• Supportive group of providers committed to maintaining a collegial work environment and prioritizing work-life balance, including an APP liaison who provides ongoing support
• Anticipated $170,000 annual income through a combination of a base hourly rate plus production bonuses
• Generous benefits package includes 401(k) with maximum employer contribution allowed by IRS (up to $17,000 annually), 4 weeks of PTO, signing bonus, retention bonuses, and relocation assistance
• Two years of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine required - provider may be solo in Rapid Care setting
• Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This charming community In the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills offers it all- pristine mountain views, easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite, and the California Coast, and a shockingly low cost of living. Residents of this area consider it an oasis that offers all of the benefits of California... without the headache!
• Tight-knit town with strong family values and a sense of community that offers proximity to Silicon, Sacramento, Napa Valley, and Lake Tahoe.
• National Forests, Yosemite National Park, and the Sierra Nevada mountain- all in your backyard! Residents enjoy year-round outdoor activities like skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, biking, and boating.
• Safe neighborhoods, excellent public, private, and charter school options, and housing options that are 50% of the average price of the state
• Incredible local culture and dining - annual festivals, local restaurants, bistros, pubs, bars, and wineries
Job Id: JN -[Register to View] 9