**NP/PA Emergency Medicine opportunity in Stayton, OR**
- Located 15 minutes from Salem and 1 hour from Portland
**About the Job**
- Full-time, permanent
- Independent not-for-profit acute care hospital group
- Group serve more than 40,000 patients annually from a 16-acre campus in Stayton, Oregon and in multiple clinics.
- Trauma Level IV facility, equipped to diagnose and treat a wide range of major and minor injuries, illnesses, and life-threatening events.
- The Emergency Room is open 24/7, with approximately 15,000 patient visits annually.
- To accommodate the increased demand for ER services, the Emergency Department will expand in late 2022 and enhancing the patient experience and working environment for their dedicated providers.
- 5-star rated Hospital and voted 2021s Best of the Mid-Valley for Best Hospital, Best Place to Have a Baby, and Best Local Surgery Center!
- Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance with coverage effective on the 1st of the next month following start date.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts at the Cafeteria, On-site Pharmacy, Gift Shop, and Medical Care.
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) & Extended Illness Bank (EIB)
- Annual PTO Cash-Out Program
- Hospital Incentive Program
- Bilingual Pay Differential Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Located in the beautiful Willamette Valley, Stayton is conveniently located 12 minutes from Salem and one hours drive from Portland.
- Beautiful mountains and plentiful outdoor activities make Stayton the perfect home for a nature enthusiast.
- Also, located in the heart of Oregon's premier wine region, Stayton offers bountiful weekend getaways.
- With a medium size population base, Stayton offers the opportunity to get to know your patients while also keeping your practice bustling.
**About the Hospital**
- Not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
- Group specializes in a wide range of treatments at our hospital and our clinics are designed to serve the medical needs of our communities.
- Hospital has a long history in the Willamette Valley, dating back to 1950 when the North Santiam area community leaders formed a nonprofit organization with the mission to build a community hospital. By 1953, the hospital doors open, after much appreciation to generous donations from more than 3,000 community individuals and businesses.