NES Health is seeking experienced Emergency Medicine Physician Assistants/Nurse Practitioners for our new facility Johnson Memorial Hospital in Stafford CT.
Johnson Memorial Hospital, Stafford CT
Located in the northeastern region of CT, Stafford offers a balance of open space and modern convenience. It is the 4th most spacious town in CT. Close to beaches, state forests and commercial districts. The 92-bed hospital and home health and hospice agency have been anchor institutions in north central Connecticut for more than 100 years.
The ER facility features:
- 14 exam rooms
- Closed 6 bed behavioral health observation units
- 6 ED Express rooms
- 2 trauma rooms
- Separate treatment areas for critically injured patients and those with non-life-threatening conditions
- Special rooms to accommodate the unique needs of women, children, stroke and heart attack victims, psychiatric patients and sexual assault victims
- Electronic records with patient tracking
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- 1-2 Years experience as APP in the ER