Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
PA Emergency Medicine opening in North Carolina
- Located in Clinton, NC - Fayetteville 35m, Wilmington 70m
- Full-time, permanent position
- Seeking a full-time qualified physician assistant to join our Emergency Medicine team
- Average daily volume of 90-100, we seek a skilled and experienced candidate
- Comfortable with being a solo provider and who maintains a strong focus and commitment to providing outstanding and compassion care to all patients
- 12 shifts per month to be considered full-time and will provide mid-level split coverage (9-9p.m. or 12-12p.m.)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package:
* Relocation allowance and/or sign-on bonus options
* Employee benefits package including vacation/PTO, health insurance, and 403b
* The option of a FREE or discounted gym membership at The Center for Health + Wellness
- Recent experience working as a mid-level in an Emergency Department
- North Carolina Physician Assistant license
- ACLS & BLS certification
- Treat a wide range of medical issues from infancy through adulthood
Preferred Candidates will have experience in the following:
- Occupational Medicine
- Acute Care
- Treating both pediatric and adult patients
- Meditech EMR
Enjoy easy access to museums and historic sites; stroll downtown for dining, markets, and local arts; exercise along outdoor walking tracks; go fishing or canoeing down clean waterways that flow for miles; tee off at area golf courses; or plan a weekend hunting and camping trip. Located close to I-95 and I-40, residents can easily venture to the sandy North Carolina coast or the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains. The Clinton community truly exudes a relaxed lifestyle with warm, caring neighbors where hospitality is a way of life.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States