A leading and comprehensive medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery medical group is seeking a Dermatology Physician Assistant for their Brentwood location. Practice specializes in conditions of the skin, hair and nails, Mohs micrographic surgery for the treatment of skin cancer, surgical and non-surgical cosmetic skincare, anti-aging, body contouring, and plastic surgery.
- Dermatology experience required
- Busy from day 1 - lots of area demand!
- 100% dedicated to dermatology and plastic surgery
- Advanced practice technology (e.g., dermatology EMR easier to use than multi-specialty EMRs)
- Provides a network of support as the health care market continues to consolidate
- Health Insurance
- Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- CME, license, membership dues
- Malpractice and tail coverage
The Brentwood Area:
Brentwood is one of the fastest-growing cities in the nine-county San Francisco Bay Area and offers a strategic location that connects the San Francisco Bay Area, Central Valley, Tri-Valley, and Sacramento Delta. Famers markets and you-pick farms provide fresh and local year-round harvests to Brentwood residents, while shopping centers and restaurants provide all the necessities and conveniences of suburban life. The surrounding areas offer boating and fishing on the Delta, hiking trails, and easy access to some of California’s spectacular National Parks.