**Dermatology PA Job Opening in Sterling, IL**
Located 2 hours from Chicago, IL
- Full-time, permanent position
- Seeking an experienced Dermatology PA who prefers to practice in an environment that will offer a comfortable work-life balance in a community of about 26,000 residents.
- At least 3 years of Dermatology experience preferred.
- Join 1 Dermatologist and 2 PAs. RN and MA support.
- Practice is primarily clinic based.
- Likely office hours in both our Sterling and Dixon clinic locations.
- Sterling, IL is the best of both worlds - the earning potential and comfortable work/life balance of a small town but with the amenities of Chicago just two hours away.¬†
- There is very limited competition in our service area, and the array of activities in Sterling is unsurpassed for a town of its size.¬† Sterling sits on the Rock River with its great boating, hunting, and fishing; offers the Woodlawn Arts Academy for music, performing, and visual arts lessons and classes; and maintains an active park district with a gymnastics center, indoor pool, indoor track and turf field, 4 indoor tennis courts, 8,000+ square foot fitness center, and much more.¬†
- Public and private schooling options are available.