At US Acute Care Solutions, you will have the opportunity to practice compassionate, attentive, and quality care with a group that invests in your growth, while valuing and rewarding your expertise. Our Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners work side by side with our physicians as clinical colleagues, with support through their own local, regional, and national APP leadership. As the country’s leading physician-owned acute care group, we understand how important it is to be supported in leadership by your APP colleagues to focus on what’s important: quality patient care.
- ICU Volume: 25
- Seton Medical Center Williamson serves the rapidly growing northern Austin suburb of Round Rock and surrounding areas in Williamson County.
- This 181-bed, state-of-the-art facility opened in 2008 and has the capacity to grow to more than 350 beds.
- The Williamson campus includes adjacent medical office buildings, an ambulatory surgery center, diagnostic and imaging center, and oncology center.
- ED physicians enjoy the opportunity to work in a large, tertiary referral center including a Level II trauma designation, Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, and Resuscitation Center.
- This extremely productive practice functions within a highly efficient system featuring in-house, 24-hour coverage by hospitalists.
- Support through an APP leadership structure at local, regional, and national levels
- APP-focused Alignment and Retention Plan
- Industry-leading and company funded 401k (an additional 10%)
- Highly competitive financial & benefits package
- Yearly CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Industry-leading professional development programs
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
Community Situated along the northern edge of vibrant Austin, TX, Round Rock bills itself as the Sports Capital of Texas, thanks in part to the hugely successful Round Rock Express AAA baseball franchise. The area is known for its excellent school system and is home to the headquarters of computing giant Dell. Just minutes from the Texas Hill Country and a new outlet mall, Round Rock and Williamson County are among the fastest-growing areas in the U.S.