Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Physician Assistant in ME - Physician Assistant needed for ICU Step Down in Portland, Maine area!
Major hospital in the Portland area is seeking an experienced APP to work in their ICU Step Down Unit. This is a full-time, perm position. The schedule will rotate between days and nights, working 3 days/week. One weekend/month. NP's need to have their Acute Care/First Assist certifications. The client is offering relocation assistant, a sign-on bonus, and CME allowance. The minimum experience level is 3 years, no exceptions at this time. In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision-maker, hence skipping the long online application process. To apply, please contact Robert Cordero at [Register to View]
Please reference JOB-2690004
- Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- 3 years experience minimum
- NP's need Acute Care/First Assist certifications
- Days and nights rotation
- Schedule is 3 days/week working 13 hour shifts
- Offering relocation, sign on, CME's
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...