This job is archived
- Start Date: 2/22/2021
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts, Thursday - Wednesday cycle, 7 on, 7 off, rotating day and night shifts
- Call: No Call
- Location: Within driving distance of Boise, ID
- Setting: In-Patient
- Patient Mix: 75% Adult, 25% Peds
- Requirements: Active ID License, Certified NP or PA, CSR, DEA, No new grads
- Procedures: Provide independent high-level advanced practice services to patients within the ICU. Assessments, consultations, and management of critically ill patients. Admissions and discharges, intubation, line placements and chest tube placements, thrombolytic management and oversight of patients within scope of practice.
- Pay: $8400/wk
Floyd Lee Locums offers you:
- Rates more than competitive with the market, including many premium engagements
- Superior malpractice coverage
- Travel and lodging coordination, including family members and travel preferences
- A personal concierge to coordinate personal travel, certification/continuing education, dinner plans, pet care, gifts, salon services, and more
- Senior healthcare consultants, with extensive locums background available 24/7
- A panel of locums work style experts at your disposal in various disciplines, including legal support, benefits administration, financial planning, tax planning, and many others
About Floyd Lee Locums:
Floyd Lee Locums provides an elite concierge experience to Physicians, Dentists and advanced practice healthcare clinicians in hospitals and healthcare facilities nationwide. Founded by industry veterans Matt Floyd and Natasha Lee, the company has built an exceptional team of experienced locums and healthcare staffing professionals.
Named the “[Register to View] ” by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA), their hands-on approach to delivering best-in-class service, personalized career solutions, and coverage that positively impacts patient outcomes is setting a new standard in the locums industry.
We endeavor to be your partner, creating personalized career solutions that are mindful of your goals and positively impact patient outcomes. Let Floyd Lee Locums be your advocate and your career concierge because you deserve an expert.