Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nurse Practitioner
TeamHealth has an excellent PRN opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our inpatient primary care team in Colville, Washington, located North of Spokane. The ideal candidate will have post-acute experience in a skilled-nursing or long-term care setting. Put the passion back into your practice by gaining the flexibility to set your own schedule and the opportunity to build a position that matches your ideal lifestyle and career goals. Deliver inpatient primary care as a part of TeamHealth's post-acute care team. TeamHealth's post-acute care program gives you autonomy and control over your practice, and with opportunities to join this program nationwide, you can live and practice in a location you love. Enjoy living in a great location, practicing in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities.
- Flexible day PRN work schedule
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Zenith communication app allows you to consult with colleagues and stay connected
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to appr...