Job Summary:Recruiting for an acute care nurse practitioner or physician assistant to join our ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Team as part of the medical staff of HCA Florida Westside Regional Medical Center.
- Schedule: M-F 1:00 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Acute care nurse practitioner or physician assistant certification
- Two years of hospital experience in the ICU preferred, but new grads encouraged to apply
- Must be proficient with, and credentialed to perform routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, thoracentesis, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation, work independently, and be able to carry a minimum patient load of 8-10 patients per shift.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Employed opportunity through ICC Healthcare
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- 224 bed facility
- 10 ORs
- da Vinci surgical robots
- Biplane suite
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cath and EP lab
- 24/7 hospitalist and intensivist programs
Broward County surrounds beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The local suburbs are located near beaches, golf, family friendly communities and Las Olas Blvd., known for shopping amenities and a wide array of restaurants and nightlife.
Living in South Florida … Florida is the third most populated state in the United States with a population of 21 million people - our hospitals and programs are located along the East coast of the state, in close proximity to gorgeous beaches, warm weather, and popular destinations for tourists and residents alike. Of course, one of the top reasons to move to Florida is for the gorgeous warm weather and sunny days. With an average daily temperature of 70 degrees, Florida offers comfortable living year-round. Florida has the fourth strongest economy in the country and has enjoyed continued growth in the technology, healthcare, and education sectors that continue to attract diverse groups of professionals and learners. Florida is one of the only states with no state income tax and while one of the top vacation destinations in the country, living in South Florida can also be affordable, with the average cost of living in Florida being 1% lower than the national average according to the cost of living index. For more information check out [Register to View] or one of the many other sources of information on our state online.