Job Summary:ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) is looking for experienced acute care nurse practitioners or physician assistants to work PRN at our program in Charleston, SC.
- 28-bed ICU – includes a mix of medical, surgical and CV ICUs
- Shifts are 6pm- 6am or 6-am-6pm
- Experienced APP providers only
- Must be proficient with, and credentialed to perform routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation, work independently, and be able to carry patient load of 8-10 patients per shift.
- block scheduling
- Acute Care Certification required for NP
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, CME allowance and days, and more
- Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About ICC Healthcare:
- ICC Healthcare employees over 450 providers in 48 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
- Last year, our providers had over 250,000 patient encounters nationwide
- We are part of the HCA system of care
- HCA owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually
- The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.