Job Summary:PRN APP with critical care experience needed at Reston Hospital Center in Reston, VA.
- NPs must be trained and certified as Acute Care NPs and both NPs and PAs must have significant ICU experience as an APP
- Looking for PRN coverage
- Open ICU with mandatory consult from the ICC provider on all adult ICU non-trauma cases
- 12 hour shifts 7 am – 7 pm/7 pm – 7 am
- Must be proficient with, and credentialed to perform routine Critical Care procedures including central and arterial line placement, intubations and management of mechanical ventilation, and work independently
Incentive / Benefits Package:
- Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time Off, CME allowance and days
- Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
- Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
- Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
About Reston Hospital Center:
- 24-bed combined Med/Surg IC
- Reston Hospital Center is an expanding full-service medical/surgical hospital that has served the residents of growing western Fairfax and eastern Loudoun counties since 1986.
- The hospital is conveniently located within Reston's vibrant Town Center.
- RHC offers a full range of services and 24/7 emergency care including Level II Trauma and pediatrics.
- The hospital specializes in Maternal/Child health, inpatient and outpatient Surgical Services, Urology including lithotripsy, and Cancer Care with state-of-the-art radiation therapy.
- Reston Hospital Center is home to the most comprehensive Robotic Surgery program in the mid-Atlantic region.
Reston is located in Fairfax County, VA and is part of the greater Washington, DC metropolitan area. Reston was ranked as the Best Place to Live in Virginia by Money Magazine for its expanses of parks, lakes, golf courses and variety of shopping and dining options.