Start date: March 1, 2023
Contract length: 13 weeks
Shift details: 7am - 7pm day/night rotation
Schedule: 40 hours, weekend rotation every 6th week
Department: Pediatric CICU
Massachusetts license is not required
Client will cover your travel + lodging expenses
Aya Locums is where complete transparency meets exceptional service. Search jobs and view full details on pay, assignment and facility, or engage with our concierge-level recruiters on your terms. The choice is yours.
With Aya Locums you get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Full coverage of licensing costs.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
- If applicable, you get benefits such as:
- Premium medical, dental, vision and life insurance beginning day one of your assignment.
- Paid sick time.
- Generous 401k match.
- Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
We'll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best - providing exceptional patient care!