We are hiring an experienced Interventional Cardiology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant for a prestigious health system!
The candidate will work with both inpatient and outpatient cardiology / structural heart patients!
This is a newly created position! Our system of care includes a truly integrated team with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers and providers, backed by the latest cutting-edge technology. The award-winning Heart & Vascular Institute is a national leader in advancing cardiac and peripheral vascular care.
- The Structural Heart Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant practices in a hybrid role providing outpatient H&Ps, consults, pre and post procedural testing, and inpatient rounding and discharges.
- A progressive, quickly growing specialty with the resources and support of CT’s largest integrated healthcare system
- Education and support through CEU’s, on-site education, and vendor seminars
- A M-F daytime schedule with no call nor weekends
- A welcoming team that is committed to your growth and development through support, collaboration, and mentoring.
- Competitive compensation, matching 401k, tiered medical, and CME reimbursement.
- We support your development and wellbeing through the respected Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners, and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness.
Certification as a Physician Assistant (PA), or National Board Certification as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) is required. A minimum of 1-2 years of experience practicing as an Advanced Practice Provider (APP) within cardiology or critical care is required, or 3+ years of RN experience within cardiology or critical care for new grad Nurse Practitioners is required.