Stable and growing Health System is looking to hire a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA to work in a cardiology setting in Appleton, WI!
Join a stable community-owned, non-profit health system that is patient-focused and makes a big impact in their community!
Position Title: Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+ primary care clinics, serving 14 counties.
- For over 100 years, they offer an environment that welcomes and encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to today’s health care challenges
- With over 6,800 employees, this community health system is the third largest health care employer in Wisconsin.
- Committed to providing community-based access to “world class” healthcare through physicians, facilitates and partnerships with Mayo Clinic Care Network and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Names multiple times as “Consumer Choice Hospitals” for the Appleton/Oshkosh area by the National Research Corporation
Benefits and Features:
- $90,000 – 120,000/depending on experience, plus productivity bonus
- Excellent Medical, dental, life insurance and retirement
- Great PTO
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus
Your Role with the Company:
- M-F, rotating weekend call
- The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will rotate for outpatient services within 5 critical access locations in the Appleton area
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will join a knowledgeable cardiovascular program consisting of non-invasive imaging, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiothoracic surgery and vascular medicine
- Nurse Practitioner/NP, APRN, MSN, Physician Assistant/PA-C
- 5+ year of experience in Cardiology, CCU or ICU
- Electrophysiology / EP experience is a plus
- WI Licensed and DEA Licensed
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
KATIE OZBURN PATTERSON
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
“At NOW Healthcare Recruitment our goal is to find you your ideal position. Through our current partnerships with over 820 Health Systems, we can expose you to the best opportunities available. We first seek to find out what your ideal position looks like (in terms of setting, size and company culture) and then find you the closest match to your wishes. There is no fee to you for our services. We set up interviews for you, find you positions you can’t find on your own and assist with all the negotiations."
David Wolfe, Founder & CEO of NOW Healthcare
About NOW Healthcare Recruiting:
Founded in 2012, based in Charleston, SC. 11 Team Members now.
Our Core Purpose is “We Connect People to Improve Lives”. Our Vision: “To Be The #1 Search Firm in the USA for APPs and MDs”.
Our Core Values are: We Deliver, We Serve and We Get Better Every day.
Recruits MDs, RNs, NPs, CRNAs and PAs for over 820 medical groups in all 50 states
92% retention rate within the company from 2012-2019