Registered Nurse: Cardio Telemetry (Evenings) San Jose, CA rl
Job Title: Registered Nurse - Cardiovascular Telemetry (Evenings)
- Nationally-recognized hospital for quality. Has been voted “Family Favorite” for the past 10 years
- Leader in high-risk obstetrics, advance cardiology and innovative surgery techniques; working towards Magnet status
- Close-knit, collaborative team; providing excellent quality patient care
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Advanced Life Support (ACLS, PALS, NRP) certification as required by specific hiring department criteria.
- A Registered Nurse who has one (1) year of full-time equivalent or more prior experience as a Registered Nurse.
Part-time, Evenings with rotating weekends
The Registered Nurse is responsible for patient assessment, development, implementation and coordination of the patients’ plan of care including the medical treatment plan and the evaluation of patient treatment. The Registered Nurse will function within the full scope of the RN licensure, according to the California Nursing Practice Act.