- Must have 2 years of experience as a Cardiovascular Surgery PA.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (the client would prefer the provider to work rotating weekends, with days off during the week).
- Job Setting: Operating room and hospital floor coverage.
- Types of Cases: Pulling Epicardial Wires, Chest Tubes, Vein Harvesting, and MUST be proficient in Endoscopic Vein Harvesting (EVH) and First Assist. Endoscopic radial artery harvest experience preferred.
- Credentialing Timeframe: 45 - 60 days.
- Board Certification: Must be board certified.
- Licensure: Must have an active California license. The client will consider licensing candidates.