Physician Assistant Germantown, TN
Cardiac Experience a must
Salary- $110k plus per year!
We are looking for an experienced Physician Assistant to join our medical group full time in Germantown, TN. Our state-of-the-art facility is located around 20 miles east of Memphis and we are considered a suburb of Memphis.
We are looking for a Physician Assistant with either Cardiac (preferably) or CCU or ICU experience to join our outpatient cardiology practice. The ideal candidate has excellent organization and follow-up skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent problem-solving skills; ability to organize and prioritize work assignments; ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to analyze situations and respond in a timely manner; ability to participate in multi-functional teams; Must be proficient in computer applications including word processing and e-mail.
We are a cardiology group with an award-winning team, being voted top doc for interventional cardiology for eight consecutive years. We offer the most advanced Cardiology, Circulation and Vein services with the personalized attention that our patients need and deserve. We offer on-site testing, diagnosis and procedures, for the convenience of our patients. We perform a wide variety of services to name a few- EVLT, sclerotherapy, Echo, Nuclear stress test, carotid dopplers US, Exercise stress test, and angiography. We have a dedicated team of cardiologists, physician assistants, and support staff on hand to provide the most comprehensive care to our patients. We can provide our patients superior care in a unique setting where each patient is treated as an individual. Our individualized approach to care is matched by our commitment to offering cutting edge advanced technology and treatments in our office.
- Assesses and examines patients (15-20 patients per day)
- Orders and interprets diagnostic lab and radiology
- Plans and orders treatments
- Independently manage patients in a clinic setting and discuss care with physician as needed
- Communicates and consults with physicians regarding patients
- Dictates notes for office visits
- Some beeper call required on nights and weekends (call only- in a 3 way rotation)
- Provides continuity of care when a physician is out of the office
- Interfaces with Medical Records, Front Desk, and Physicians and Nurses regarding patient's charts, appointments and patient treatment
- Respects the dignity and confidentiality of patients
- Complies with clinic safety policy and procedures
- Assists with training and orientation of new employees as assigned
- Master's degree and two years related experience or bachelor's degree and four years related experience; or seven to ten years related experience and /or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must be a certified Physician Assistant with a license to practice in TN
- Certificate to prescribe is required
- Cardiac experience is a must. CCU or ICU experience would be acceptable
- Monday to Thursday 8 to 5, Friday 8 to 1. call- phone only in a 3 way rotation
- $110,000 plus per year (depending on experience)
- Bonus compensation- quarterly
- 30 days’ Vacation annually
- Health insurance
- Company funded retirement plan
- CME stipend- 2k/yr plus 5 days
If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then contact us!
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]