Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Bariatric NP/PA Opening in Minnesota
- Located in Willmar, MN - Minneapolis 100m
- Full-time, permanent position
- Join our team of Physicians and Providers working with our Weight Management team
In this role, you will be a member of our collaborative team of Physicians and Providers working to provide patient and family centered care throughout the practice. You can expect to assess, plan, evaluate, implement and coordinate the care of patients. In this position, you will work independently, often as the only provider on site.
As a provider on-site in Willmar, you can expect to:
- Obtain patient histories and perform physical examinations on patients
- Formulate the appropriate differential diagnosis based on history, physical examination and clinical findings
- Order and evaluate pertinent laboratory data and diagnostic procedures
- Prescribe pharmacological agents and non-pharmacological therapies
- Plan a course of treatment with the patient
- Consult with physicians as needed and make appropriate referrals for care
- This position will be based in Willmar, Minnesota after completing training in St. Cloud
- Monday through Friday days clinic hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- In the future, there is the intention to work one day per month in the St. Cloud Clinic
Why work with us?
- We have inclusive practice models
- We offer competitive compensation
- We have a comprehensive total rewards package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Employer funded Short- and Long-Term Disability
- CME Funds with separate funds to cover licensing costs
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement 401(a) that is employer funded and 403(b) with employer match
- AiRCare wellness program