Immediate full-time medical physicist opening joining the premier independent provider for patients with cancer and blood disorders in Cincinnati, Kentucky, and Indiana. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large multi-site radiation oncology practice and multidisciplinary team. Experience with HDR is required.
Medical Physicist Responsibilities:
- Design optimization, technical evaluation, and precise and accurate delivery of radiation treatment plans
- Radiation safety of patients and staff
- Provides direct or personal support to the special procedures including, but not limited to, HDR, SBRT and SRS procedures
Medical Physicist Qualifications:
- Masters Degree or PhD Degree in medical physics or related field from an accredited college or University
- Current certification in field by the American Board of Radiology or American Association of Physicists in Medicine.
- Brachytherapy and SBRT experience
Medical Physicist Financials:
- $170,000-$200,000 starting salary - commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- 401k and profit-sharing plan