CRNA opening in Oregon
- Located in Albany, OR - Portland 70m
- Seeking a full time CRNA to join our team
Our award-winning health system provides exceptional primary care and a range of specialty services throughout the mid-Willamette Valley and Central Oregon coast. The network serves approximately 300,000 residents in Linn, Benton, Lincoln and portions of Polk and Marion counties. Our skilled providers have a passion for building healthier communities through world-class, compassionate health care.
- Join an established group of CRNAs in an independent practice model
- Surgeries include OB, general surgery, ENT, GI, ophthalmology, urology, and orthopedics
- Hospital/System employed model
- Opportunity is at two hospitals with coverage at one hospital per shift
- Experience preferred
- Procedures required are general anesthesia, regional, MAC, and neuraxial anesthesia
- Certifications required/preferred
- Should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- We offer an attractive salary plus relocation assistance, paid malpractice, CME allowance, Electronic Medical Record (EPIC) and a competitive benefit package.