**Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist job opening in Kinston, NC**
Located 30 miles from Greenville, NC
- Casual staff (relief position), Days, 7:00-3:30
- The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist will provide anesthetic services as a member of the surgical team, will contribute to the overall care of the patient-before, during and after surgery. The role includes technical and mechanical functions as well as having the ability to function in unusual situations by utilizing expert knowledge and professional judgement in assessing the problem and then implementing significant nursing action relative to that advanced practice role.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Graduate of an accredited advanced practice anesthesia program. MSN preferred.
- Previous experience as a CRNA preferred, but not required.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of NC
- Current licensure to practice as a CRNA
- CPR Certification
- ACLS and PALS