**CRNA opportunity in Stayton, OR**
- Located 15 minutes from Salem and 1 hour from Portland
**About the Job**
- Full-time, permanent
- 40 hour work week
- On-call 1 weekday per week, 1 weekend per month, post-call day off
- EMR is Centriq
- Involved in Orthopedics, ultrasound-guided blocks, general GYN & OB deliveries, podiatry, endoscopy, and general surgeries, central lines and intubations on occasion in the ICU or Emergency Department
- Active Licensed CRNA in the State of Oregon
- Current DEA License
- ALS & PALS
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Healthcare Benefits both dental and vision insurance
- Disability and life insurance
- Paid malpractice
- Generous paid time off
- Employer contributions to retirement plans
- CME reimbursement
- Competitive salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Located in the beautiful Willamette Valley, Stayton is conveniently located 12 minutes from Salem and one hours drive from Portland.
- Beautiful mountains and plentiful outdoor activities make Stayton the perfect home for a nature enthusiast.
- Also, located in the heart of Oregon's premier wine region, Stayton offers bountiful weekend getaways.
- With a medium size population base, Stayton offers the opportunity to get to know your patients while also keeping your practice bustling.
**About the Hospital**
- Not-for-profit, 40 bed acute-care hospital located in Stayton, Oregon and serves more than 30,000 people annually from the communities of Stayton, Sublimity, Aumsville, Mill City, Jefferson, and the surrounding areas.
- Group specializes in a wide range of treatments at our hospital and our clinics are designed to serve the medical needs of our communities.
- Hospital has a long history in the Willamette Valley, dating back to 1950 when the North Santiam area community leaders formed a nonprofit organization with the mission to build a community hospital. By 1953, the hospital doors open, after much appreciation to generous donations from more than 3,000 community individuals and businesses.