The facility is seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who has Urology experience, and who is looking for a permanent opportunity in an area known for great outdoor activities. They are offering a strong benefits package that includes relocation assistance, temporary housing, loan repayment, and a sign-on bonus!
Please contact Kamille Wilson for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule. Email [Register to View] or call/text [Register to View] . Emailed resumes receive a faster response!!
- Full Time, Permanent Position
- No weekends or call- Excellent work-life balance
- Candidates must have Urology Experience as an APP or RN
- Outpatient/Clinic duties. APP will not be in the OR
- Offering a generous sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Benefits include loan repayment, healthcare, retirement, PTO
- World renowned skiing, hiking, extreme biking,hot air balloons, white water rafting!
- Reference JOB-2841793
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail