Eugene has a dynamic mix of arts and culture, shopping and dining, entertainment and sports. After all, it's TrackTown USA, the home of the University of Oregon, a hotbed for craft breweries and a major destination for foodies, cyclists and counter-culture history buffs.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference #2778693. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 39 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shifts
- Comfortable with 30+ patients per day
- Excellent benefits
- Plethora of outdoor activities year round
- Home of the Oregon Ducks
- JOB-2778693 Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail