Summit Oaks Hospital is recruiting a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) for inpatient services in beautiful Summit, New Jersey. Summit Oaks Hospital is one of the longest standing mental health and substance abuse treatment centers in the state and is a part of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States with nearly 90,000 employees and 400+ facilities nationwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PMHNP!
Please note: This is not a J1 or H1-B visa sponsorship opportunity.
- Full-time, Employed positio
- Day Shift, Monday through Frida
- PMHNP experience required (minimum of 6 months beyond training
- Sign-on bonus, PTO, and much more
- Compensation includes a competitive salary and full benefits package (including malpractice coverage, CME and Licensure package, relocation reimbursement, and more)
- Salary offers will be based on key factors such as education, credentials, related experience, and scope of work
Summit, New Jersey is a thriving community within a 30-minute drive to New York City or a 30-minute train ride to Penn Station. Summit's downtown business district is a tapestry of retail businesses, fine dining restaurants, and more. Summit offers a range of arts, environment, recreation and cultural programs, facilities, and events to engage and educate the community - like their Farmer's Market! For nature lovers, the Reeves-Reed Arboretum is a great place to visit with formal gardens and woodlands on its 12.5 acre site. Summit's schools have a 92% rate of students pursuing higher education following high school and just recently, Summit High School was ranked the 6th best high school in the State of New Jersey!
If you have interest in this position, please contact:
In-house Physician [Register to View] 648-9999