The ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of outpatient surgery or hospital surgical experience. This individual has the ability to organize, supervise and direct the delivery of quality patient care and coordinating department based activities. We are willing to train on the job.
Core Job Duties (but not limited to):
- Pre-Op/Post-Op Care
- Supervises nursing/surgical personnel in maintaining standards of professionalism in the clinical setting.
- Facilitates change and executes initiatives to achieve high quality performance in patient safety, patient care and patient satisfaction.
- Credentials: Current CA RN License, ACLS/BLS, Current TB/Physical
- Provide the highest quality of Customer Service
- Ability to maintain a warm and welcoming atmosphere
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
If you meet the above requirements and are looking for an exciting place to work, please take a moment to share your experience and apply by submitting a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $65,732.83 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person