Synovation Medical Group aims to restore function and richness in patients’ lives by giving them control over their pain and reducing their reliance on medications through collaborative, multidisciplinary pain management programs. Synovation Medical Group strives to be a leader in pain management by starting with the premise that treatments must be innovative, ethical, and efficient.
Degree: RN; Valid FL license.
Requirements: RN with at least 5 years supervisory experience, preferably in an outpatient setting. Needs to be able to understand and implement clinical protocols and monitor provider schedules and supervise support personnel.
Provides professional nursing services and patient care in variety of inpatient and outpatient settings. Follows established nursing process, including patient assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation. Ensures adherence to hospital or department and university policies, and nursing procedures, standards, and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provides direct, professional nursing care to a specified population of patients in an inpatient or an outpatient setting.
2. Prepares equipment and assists physicians during examinations and treatments.
3. Performs evaluation of new and existing patients to determine priority and suitability of treatment and/or need for modifications.
4. Administers prescribed medications, applies sterile dressings, performs phlebotomy, and monitors vital signs.
5. Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
6. May perform specialized nursing procedures related to the unique needs of a particular patient population.
7. May oversee and guide the work of other nursing and support staff.
8. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person