The list of things to do in St. Louis is endless, from taking in a Cardinals game at Busch Stadium to riding to the top of the Gateway Arch, the nation's tallest monument. With incredible restaurants, top-notch bars and breweries, a vibrant arts scene, tons of family-friendly activities and parks galore, the Gateway City is your gateway to fun.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB#2819664. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With our 40+ years of experience at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- Experience needed in ICU, Acute Care or Hospital medicine
- PA-C or AGACNP or ACNP
- Strong compensation
- Excellent benefits
- Nocturnist position
- Multiple cultural attractions
- Gateway City
- JOB-2819664 Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail