This is a full-time, permanent position with strong benefits and a competitive salary. Convenient locations in Brooklyn and Queens! Apply Now!
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB-2850654. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our over 40 years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or NP
- New grads with relevant background are welcome
- Must be conversational- English & Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Work in collaboration with supervising physician
- Multiple locations across Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens
- Must have an active NYS PA/NP license
- Mentorship from top healthcare executives
- JOB-2850654 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.