Located on Lake Michigan just north of the Illinois border, the community is well known for its lakefront development. This breathtaking parkland along the waterfront blends beautifully with the adjacent historic downtown featuring quaint shops, galleries, an outdoor market, and eateries. Quick drive to both Milwaukee and Chicago as well as a safe community for families and singles alike.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference JOB-2845941. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
In our 40+ years of experience here at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- New Grads with ties to the area welcome to apply
- Inpatient and Outpatient position
- Full time permanent position
- Excellent benefits
- Lakefront Community
- Plethora of outdoor activities, both Summer and Winter
- JOB-2845941 - Interviewing and Hiring immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail