The area honors and supports cultural diversity, blending its roots of Hispanic and Native American cultures to create a rich tapestry of traditions and distinctive cuisine. It seamlessly blends the old and the new, with ancient pueblo architecture, colonial churches, historic cultural sites, New and Old Mexican restaurants, and modern breweries and wineries.
Please contact Emily Wood for more information about this position and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule, at [Register to View] and call or text [Register to View] . Please reference #2840723. Emailed resumes receive a faster response.
With our 40+ years of experience at CompHealth, we support you throughout the entire interview process, including scheduling interviews and assisting with necessary travel arrangements. We often negotiate compensation on your behalf and ensure the best possible offer for you. We get your resume directly in front of the decision maker, hence skipping the long online application process.
- PA-C or FNP
- 1+ years' experience in Emergency Medicine
- Part Time position - 7 x 10 hour shifts per month
- 45 minutes to Santa Fe
- Sign-on and Relocation
- Many cultural attractions
- Full Benefits/Competitive pay scale
- JOB-2840723 - Hiring and Interviewing immediately
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail