Sacramento, CA - Seeking CRNAs
Become a Valued Member of Your Anesthesia Team
As a CRNA you play a critical role in improving the level of care on the Anesthesia team and are a valued member of the full care group. At Vituity we know the impact you can have.
Join the Vituity Team. At Vituity, our core values matter. We embody a Culture of Caring by approaching every human interaction with compassion and heart. With a Servant Leadership philosophy, we focus on what we can accomplish when we put our patients and colleagues first. An Ownership Mentality means we all have mutual accountability to drive positive change for Vituity as a whole. Finally, our focus on Innovation enables all of us to re-imagine healthcare and bring about lasting change. Ultimately, we are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives, and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. Help us shape the future of healthcare.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has 450 practice locations across the country with sites for anesthesia located in Northern California, and serves a total of 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Per Diem Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs) to join our team in the Outpatient Surgery and EP Lab areas at Mercy General Hospital.
- Part time and full time opportunities are also available.
- New grads and experienced CRNA's welcome.
- Current CA state license is required.
- ACLS and PALS required.
- Rate is $150/hour with 8-hour guarantee, W2, liability insurance covered at no cost.
Mercy General Hospital - Sacramento, California
- A not-for-profit 342 bed hospital and part of Dignity Health, the largest hospital provider in California.
- Anesthesia Care Team model with medical direction.
- Schedule is Monday through Friday, 0700-1500 with opportunity for overtime.
- No call, no weekends, no holidays.
- Busy outpatient center with approximately 500 cases/month, 6 ORs, 1 GI room.
- Great variety of cases, including orthopedics, complex ENT, podiatry, otolaryngology, gynecology, cataracts and retina, general surgery and interventional GI procedures.
- Surgery center is attached to the main hospital, so we routinely do ASA 3 & 4 patients with the ability to admit overnight as needed. Occasional healthy pediatric patients for outpatient procedures.
- CRNAs also provide coverage for Electrophysiology (EP) Lab ablations and device implants.
- Sacramento offers great year-round weather for multiple outdoor activities - hiking, cycling, and opportunity for all types of water sports on the American River and Folsom Lake.
- More affordable cost-of-living for city dwellers and more options for those preferring suburban or rural environments.
- Ideal location with 2 hours or less to San Francisco and the beautiful California coast, and two hours to the stunning mountains of Lake Tahoe.
- Abundant fine dining and bustling breweries, with world class wineries within just an hour's drive away.
- Multiple entertainment options from the new Golden 1 Center (home of the Sacramento Kings and concert events) to the art and theater productions at the Harris Center for the Arts.
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior health plan options.
- Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D coverage, and more.
- Top Tier 401(k) retirement savings plans that offers a $1.20 match for every dollar up to 6%.
- Variety of Pre-Tax Savings Accounts including HSA, FSA, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefits.
- Time Off when you need it: Start with 4 weeks PTO annually and increase to 6 weeks with tenure, plus generous sick leave.
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance.
- Yearly annual cash bonus.
- Professional Expense Reimbursement for medical staff dues, states licenses, DEA license, and national recertification fees.
- Up to $1,500 annual allowance for medical education courses and professional memberships.
- Student Loan Refinancing Options.
- EAP, travel assistance and identify theft included.
- Free education opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Several wellness programs that focus on provider wellbeing and health.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
Hourly rate for this role is $150 per hour. Please speak with a recruiter for more information.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Benefits for part-time and per diem vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more information.
Applicants only. No agencies please.