- News and Events
- Career Trends
- Employer News
- Physician News
- Physician Assistants
- More than 20M Americans are eligible for Pfizer-BioNTech booster shots. Should you get one?
- Pfizer-BioNTech say low dose of its COVID-19 vaccine is safe and effective for kids 5-11
- 10 Trends in Healthcare for 2021
- 7 Tips for Getting Your Resume Past an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Top 5 Online CME Courses for Physicians
Featured Video – Minimally-Invasive Surgery Options for Liver Cancer and Liver Tumors
Dr. Jin He, assistant professor of surgery, describes the minimally invasive surgical techniques available for patients with liver cancer or a liver tumor, the benefits and who is an ideal candidate.