Subject to the medical protocols established by Physician Association and the Chief Medical Officer of Concentra and in cooperation with other physicians assigned to a clinic or Center, Physician shall provide primary medical direction and coordination of professional medical care within the occupational health program. Directly reports toCenter Medical Director. We are recruiting for a Board Certified, Michigan Licensed Physician who is comfortable with Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care, for our Troy location. Monday through Friday 12PM - 9PM. Apply today with interest!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentras medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Physician Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentras Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Assists in scheduling and medical coverage for company owned or Physician Association managed centers.
- Participates in quality management processes.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Participates in development and presentation of in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, medical support staff, and other personnel of Physician Association or Concentra.
- Meets with employers to discuss health and safety needs, and conduct work place on-site visits.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Participates in the local on-call program of Concentra and Physician Association.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Clinic environment.
- Minimal travel.
Click Here to Register!
Free Unlimited Job Searches
Free Alerts When New Jobs Posted
Free Confidentiality Option
Easy and Quick Registration