Concentra is currently recruiting for (2) full-time physicians to work in the Albuquerque market. - These positions will only be working with primary care patients. Bilingual in spanish is preferred.
Subject to the standards of care adopted by Physician Association and the Chief Medical Officer of Concentra and in cooperation with other physicians assigned to a clinic or Center, Physician shall provide quality health care in an efficient, cost-effective and caring manner. Directly reports to Center Medical Director.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Evaluates and treats patients in accordance with standards of care.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation appropriately after each patient encounter or prior to the end of the shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Physician Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentras Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Assists in scheduling and medical coverage for company owned or Physician Association managed centers.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
o Participates in development and presentation of in-service and continuing education programs for physicians, medical support staff, and other personnel of Physician Association or Concentra.
o In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- Participates in the local primary care on-call program of Concentra and Association.
- Assists in the coordination of patient services, including but not limited to specialty referrals, durable medical equipment and home health care.
Click Here to Register!
Free Unlimited Job Searches
Free Alerts When New Jobs Posted
Free Confidentiality Option
Easy and Quick Registration