Concentra is looking for talented professionals who will embrace and personify the Company values of:
*A Healing Focus
*A Selfless Heart
*A Tireless Resolve
Successful candidates will be those who exemplify the welcoming, respectful & skillful behaviors that support our Company focus on excellence in health, wellness, customer service and a passion for lifestyle change.
- Works with Regional, Area and Clinic Administrators in assigned zone to ensure achievement of financial and customer service goals in accordance with Concentra policies, practices, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Position will oversee and grow Concentra Primary Care facilities in the assigned zone.
- Focus on operational practice performance while supporting and instilling, processes, and practices that support senior focused population health.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understanding and the ability to administratively support population health and integrated care delivery.
- Implements and ensures ongoing compliance with all operational policies, procedures, and training programs, in all Centers in assigned zone.
- Responsible for operational and financial performance of all assigned Concentra Primary Care Centers as defined in the budgetary process.
- Reviews and analyzes operating statements on a monthly basis to ensure Regional, Area and Center objectives are met.
- Reviews Regional, Area and Center operating systems and available operational reports to ensure ongoing process improvement.
- Provides support to Regional, Area and Center Administrators and support staff for compliance with regulations, in accordance current company and/or other regulatory requirements.
- Monitors, evaluates and recommends changes to procedures and policies to enhance service and fiscal performance.
- Enhances communication between current and prospective clients and the center, to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Ensures an efficient referral process and proper communication with clients, patients and specialists.
- Prepare and maintain annual budgets for assigned centers.
- Coordinates involvement of center leadership teams in the budget process in conjunction with other market leadership team members.
- Interviews, hires, counsels and disciplines according to established policies and in conjunction with the Human Resources department.
- Monitors marketplace trends and gathers competitive information, in conjunction with marketing leadership.
- Facilitates the implementation of and ensures adherence to all corporate policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Assist Regional, Area and Center administrators with the hiring, training and development of all support staff.
- Hires, trains and develops all Area Operations Directors and other positions as necessary.
- Coordinates vendor selection in order to minimize the cost of out-sourced services.
- Assists Center and Market Leadership team members with resolution of client issues.
- Assists with proper coding and charge captures to maximize reimbursement.
- Assists Center Administrators Health Service Managers, and the billing department with expediting and resolving client issues.
Concentra's Data Protection Commitment
* Concentra is committed to protect patient data and to ensure privacy of personal and medical information.
* Every Concentra colleague has the responsibility to adhere to data protection principles.
* If a colleague's role includes handling or processing sensitive data, role-specific policies and requirements apply to ensure the protection of patient information.
Click Here to Register!
Free Unlimited Job Searches
Free Alerts When New Jobs Posted
Free Confidentiality Option
Easy and Quick Registration
JOB RELEVANT SKILLS/COMPETENCIES:
Demonstrated excellent follow-up skill, interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities.
Demonstrated ability to establish relationships with employers.
Primary Care Practice experience; senior focused, risk based/capitation experience strongly preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: